Activation of Phase 2 deescalation, from Monday 1 June
Below is a summary of the activities that will be allowed from Monday:
• Circulation within the health region in groups of up to 15 people.
• People up to 70 years old can do non-professional physical activity in any time slot except for the one between 10.00 and 12.00 hours and between 19.00 and 20.00 hours, which is reserved for those over 70 years of age.
• Retail and professional establishments and commercial premises may reopen to the public regardless of their usable exhibition and sales area, provided that the capacity at each of the plants is reduced to 40% and that a minimum distance of two is guaranteed. meters between customers.
• The hotel and restaurant establishments for consumption on the premises are reopened to the public, except for nightclubs and nightlife bars, as long as they do not exceed 40% of the capacity. Inside the room, it can only be consumed sitting at the table and, preferably, by prior reservation. Self-service on the bar by the customer is not supported.
• Maximum capacity is extended to funerals, burials and cremations, and places of worship. Weddings with conditions are allowed.
• The opening of recreational swimming pools and beaches with safety measures.
• The opening of sports facilities and swimming pools for sports use.
• The opening to the public of the common areas of hotels and tourist accommodation as long as it does not exceed one third of the capacity and with safety and hygiene conditions.
• Sports shows, outdoor shows and theaters are regulated.
The recommendations to companies and workers to do telework and take conciliation and reorganization measures to reduce mobility due to work activity are maintained. People who are unable to meet teleworking conditions and have to travel to carry out their work activity must take into account the planned prevention and safety measures.
From May 21, it is mandatory to use a mask on public roads, outdoor spaces or in any enclosed space that is for public use or open to the public, provided that it is not possible to maintain a distance of at least two meters between people
You can consult in detail the restrictions and conditions of activities of Phase 2 to the document Frequently Asked Questions prepared by the Generalitat de Catalunya and the ministerial order of establishment of Phase 2 complete and updated here .