Main changes to the measures against COVID-19 that will take effect from 21 June
The ban on meetings of more than 10 people is lifted.
- Both in the public and private spheres. It happens to be a recommendation. The population is asked to avoid congestion.
- In addition, at major festivals and other popular festivals, the opening of dance floors with a mask is allowed.
It reopens gradually.
- With mandatory attendee registration (data must be stored for one month to allow traceability of contacts in the event of a COVID-19 case).
- Closing times are no later than 3:30 p.m.
- The capacity allowed indoors is 50%.
- The disposition of the clients must limit maximum groups of 6 people indoors and 10 outdoors, guaranteeing the physical distance of 1.5 meters between different groups.
- Dancing is allowed (with mask).
6 people per table indoors. 10 on terraces.
- Unless they belong to the coexistence bubble.
- The maximum limit of 10 people is removed.
- They can be carried out in accordance with the Action Plan for the 2020-2021 academic year for schools in the framework of the pandemic for COVID-19 in relation to extracurricular activities and school camps and outings.
Presence in civic and community activities.
Up to 70% of the capacity guaranteeing the established minimum ventilation.
Assemblies of entities
Allowed with 70% of the capacity.
From 1,000 to 3,000 people depending on the ventilation conditions of the space.